Environmental Management Policy and Commitment
The Nicholls & Maher NZ Environmental Policy covers all company activities within New Zealand. This policy is reviewed annually for continued improvement.
Nicholls & Maher NZ has implemented responsible environmental policies that fulfil, and where possible, exceed the requirements of New Zealand and international environmental standards and laws, and our philosophy to environmental awareness and preservation are reflected throughout our business.
Nicholls & Maher NZ is committed to conducting business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly. We fulfil this commitment by:
- Committing managerial resources to implement the Environmental Policy by introducing an effective management control system.
- Seeking to conserve scarce and non-renewable resources, such as energy, in all operations.
- Seeking to reuse and recycle raw materials and waste wherever possible.
- Sourcing the strongest environmentally sound products available for our customers.
- Aiming to maintain the highest degree of control over emissions and discharges of materials to the environment and therefore continually improving our performance where economically viable.
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees and clients through on-going education, communication and support.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting progress against agreed objectives and pursuing continual improvement in our environmental performance and implementing changes and better procedures as required.
- Clearly communicating the Nicholls & Maher Environmental Policy and practices to all staff, ensuring that they carry out their duties in line with the above standard and are aware of their obligations.
Nicholls & Maher NZ Ltd
FSC Site Administrator